Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Least Favorite Things in the World

As of today and yesterday I have compiled a list of my least favorite things in the world. It goes:
Cows.
Fences.
Gates.
Horses.
Calves.
Tractors.
Four Wheelers.
Dogs.
Cows. Oh, did I already say that?

That's all I can think of right now. I guess you could say I've had a couple of bad days. Honestly, there are only so many things that can go wrong on the ranch and I believe I've witnessed all of them in the last two days. Unfortunately, I really can't really complain because I could always be like a normal person my age and get a normal job. Or have no job at all... What am I saying? That's just crazy talk! Well anyway, tomorrow I'm making the trek to town to see my sister, so I can only assume that I will not have to deal with any of those terrible things on my list. Hallelujah! In the words of Abraham Lincoln, "The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time."

2 comments:

  1. lol...it can't rain all the time...metaphorically speaking.

    mental note: approx. 13 days and counting to recuperate from the awesomeness of a Blake Shelton concert.(no pics yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it been that long already!? Well, in better news, I'm going to upload and edit the pictures as soon and I send this comment!

    ReplyDelete