Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Caffeine Addict

I'll just come right out and say it, I come from a long line of addicts. Caffeine addicts, that is. We love caffeine. We love coffee. We love mountain dew. Ok, I love mountain dew, the rest of the clan likes it. Anyway, I think I can admit that we have a problem. Caffeine is drank at our house pretty much all day long, rain or shine. I know that my caffeine addiction started at a very early age. What? You say. Doesn't caffeine stunt growth? You say. Well, I can't say for sure but I stand a healthy 5'8" and I'm the shortest of the clan. Yes, even my baby brother is taller than me now. Darn it all! As I was saying, when I was younger I would always try to drink my grandpa's coffee. So one day he decided to fix me a bottle of coffee. I know, this all sounds so wrong. The bottle was about 90 percent milk, I'm sure, with maybe a dash of sugar. But, by golly, I was hooked. My early caffeine addiction was also helped along by the fact that my grandma always let me drink her Diet Pepsi. Lately I've been trying to cut down to one cup of coffee a day and one (or less) can of pop, aka mountain dew, cause that's the only kind worth drinking. (Except root beer with ice cream and coke with whiskey).It's been difficult to cut down because I start to get headaches at around 5 in the evening if I haven't had much caffeine that day. Not fun. Today I only had one cup of coffee and I feel pretty good, so I think my evil plan is working. Muahahaha!! Haha. Ha… Too much? Well, I better get off of cyberspace because I gotta go check some cows. Peace and Blessings.

P.S. Starbucks is overrated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment